-
June 20th, 2004, 04:29 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Can someone make me an animated gif of Myers in Ressurection. Its when he turns his head right after hes done squeezing that one guys head(the guy in the black leather)
And for my question, Myers could only die after all his family was killed right? So with Curtis dead, wouldn't they have finally been able to kill him?
-
June 20th, 2004, 04:35 AM
#2
Inactive Member
we'll probably find out someone else in his family is alive
-
June 20th, 2004, 05:34 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Was the kid living with Curtis in H20 her son? I don't remember if he died or not. I wouldn't think he did, but I try to block out that movie from my memory banks.
-
June 20th, 2004, 05:41 AM
#4
Inactive Member
THe Josh Hartnett kid
i think so
and i don't believe he died
-
June 20th, 2004, 08:23 PM
#5
Inactive Member
H20 was great, what the hell is wrong with you??
And yeah, Josh Hartnett is still alive. He's reltaed. They were (at least at one point) planning on bringing him back for the next one.
-
June 20th, 2004, 09:12 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I liked H20, I take it no one can help with the gif
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks